In 1992 InterEast was founded to bring back trust and quality to an industry suffering from unreliability. InterEast was and still is a family-owned business that offers sustainable and high-quality transport solutions. InterEast excels within transports to and from Eastern Europe and Asia as and we handle shipments all around the globe. With offices in four different locations: Poland, Romania, Turkey and headquarters in Gothenburg, our increasingly diverse team consists of a total of 50 employees. Through qualitative, precise transport solutions combined with excellent personal service, the total revenue for 2019 reached 16,5 million EUR.
To contribute to our international expansion, we are now looking for a dedicated Finance and Forwarding Assistant to our branch in Turkey. You will report to our local Branch Manager.
As our new Finance and Forwarding Assistant your role will be brand new to discover and develop together with your supportive international team located in Turkey, Romania, Poland, and our headquarters in Sweden. The ambition is that you soon will have the full responsibility for the whole supply chain from initiating contact with new customers to delivery and of course – follow-ups.
The other part of your role will be responsibilities that include processing payments, administrating customer and supplier ledgers, and credit control. With that said, a broad role and a lot to learn and take on.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Prospect and initiate lasting and sustainable relationships with new customers
- Negotiating and pricing of transport costs
- Overview and controlling of ongoing transports in every stage of the chain
- Issuing invoices for our services
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Prepare financial report including KPI
- Office administration tasks
- Assisting the local team in the daily operations
Who are you?
For this role, we’re looking for an outgoing, communicative, and positive person with a ”can-do”-attitude. You will take on the challenge of developing a new role in our smaller branch in Istanbul. Preferably you have experience in office administration, logistics, and/or finance but in this recruitment, we will value your personal qualities.
- 1+ work experience – logistics and/or finance experience is preferred
- Fluent in English – both speaking and writing
- Initiative and positive attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
For this recruitment, we offer you the possibilities to grow and learn in an international smaller concern and work closely with our branches. You will get experience in both logistics and finances and be a part of an exciting journey ahead toward a sustainable future!
Observe, as we are an international concern, we only accept applications in English.
Please, also refer to our website www.intereast.com for more information.
Type of employment: Full-time.
Commencement date: As per agreement
Office address: Merkez Mah. Abide-i Hürriyet Cad. No:211 Blackout (Bolkan Center) A Blok Kat:2 Daire No:67 34381 Sisli / Istanbul- Turkey
Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Contact: Branch Manager Selcuk Guler, email@example.com (for questions regarding the role, no applications)