In 1992 InterEast was founded to bring back trust and quality to an industry suffering from unreliability. InterEast was and still is a family-owned business that offers sustainable and high-quality transport solutions. InterEast excels within transports and we handle shipments all around the globe. With offices in four different locations, Poland, Romania, Turkey and headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, our increasingly diverse team consists of a total of 50 colleagues. Our vision? We want to be 25% truly sustainable by 2025, not because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do – Sustainability is imbedded in our DNA – We are the Supply Chain Revolution. And now we are looking for our new Full Stack Engineer.
As our new Full Stack Engineer you will be a part of our existing team and build great things within our products. You will get a unique chance to work with product development within transport and logistics and deliver against a global market.
The teams’ responsibility is to build, support, scale and secure our own platform. We are striving to build effective teams with a clear focus on automation, security and reliability where everyone together owns the platform.
- Your goal is to extend and improve the existing toolchain in order to build, test and ultimately distribute our products
- Improve the overall developer experience by enabling fast feedback loops and provide a positive impact to the engineering community of InterEast, as well as to the end customers and internal stakeholders, by enabling frictionsless deployments
- Integrate the tools with our internal services and 3rd-party APIs
- Participate in code reviews for your team and other teams
- Create technical designs and build POCs for new efforts
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
To thrive in this role we believe that you are a team player that enjoys collaboration with your colleagues on a daily basis. You have an open mindset to new perspectives and ideas. Proactively, you challenge the status quo by trying new things together with the team. We trust you take responsibility and are motivated by challenges and new learnings.
No size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following criterias:
- Hands-on experience with GoLang
- Some hands-on experience with TypeScript, React and Redux
- Practical experience with design patterns, design principles, software architecture, algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)
- Experience with CI/CD, automation tools and with distribution processes
- Experience with Docker, protobuf and GRPC service communication
- HTTP / REST API service communication
- Great spoken and written communication skills in english (swedish is a plus)
Preferably you are…
- Comfortable with cloud technologies, including GCP but AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, AWS Lambda) is meritorious
- Experienced with Event Driven Architecture
- Experienced with Scrum and agile development – preferably in Jira and Confluence
With InterEast you will be an important addition to our team and Engineering-department. At InterEast we believe great thing comes together, together. Therefore we value our colleagues. We are working actively with our company culture and developing our benefits and compensation programs so it will be suitable for you. We listen to adapt, and our ambition is that you will be with us for a good and long time. In our diversified team you will find vegetarians, lactose intolerance, parents, singles, golfers, flower enthusiasts, cyclists and interior designer dreamers. Among many.
Observe, as we are an international concern, we only accept applications in English and Swedish.
Commence date: As per agreement
Type of employment: Full time
Salary: Fixed monthly salary
Contact: HR Manager Elwira Garman, email@example.com (for questions regarding the position, no applications)